The name ‘Lourdes Alexander’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of this blog site. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of this website.
- The content of the pages of this blog site is for your general information and reading only.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, content and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this blog site which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the site.
- Unauthorized use of this site may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this blog site may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India.
Moderation of comments:
We want to act as good hosts with regards to the ‘Comments’. We encourage lively discussion, as long as it does not disturb the other guests. Posts with the following content will likely be moderated:
- Banning or other words that can be perceived as derogatory
- Strong and personal attacks on other participants in the comments
- Opinion that essentially has nothing to do with the content of the article(s)